Visit us in Chicago! GE Monogram is the official appliance sponsor of Chicago Gourmet, a celebration of food and wine, presented by bon appétit magazine from September 25 – 28, 2014. Our award-winning design team will be presenting new kitchen stages at the event featuring the latest and greatest new products.
Plus, Jimmy Bannos Jr from The Purple Pig restaurant, along with more than 150 of Chicago’s finest restaurants and chefs will be there. Experience live cooking demonstrations, expert seminars, gourmet tastings and book signings by internationally renowned chefs, master sommeliers and winemakers.
Going to be in town? Join us at the Chicago Gourmet Kick-off party on Thursday, September 25 from 6 – 8 PM at our Monogram Design Center where Chef Jimmy Bannos Jr will be cooking up a favorite recipe on GE Monogram products. RSVP only so be sure to RSVP now!
See GE Monogram at last year’s Chicago Gourmet … we hope to see you this year!
GE® MONOGRAM MONDAY CHICAGO GOURMET TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND RESIDING WITHIN, THE FORTY EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE. RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The General Electric® “Monogram Monday Chicago Gourmet Ticket Giveaway” (“Promotion”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico and all other territories), who, as of the date of entry, are at least 21 years old. Officers, directors, agents and employees (and the household members and immediate family members, e.g. children, spouse, siblings, parents, grandparents and the “steps” of each of the aforementioned and their household members) of General Electric Company (“Sponsor”), Abt Inc., Grand Appliance & TV, Mercury Promotions & Fulfillment, Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, independent contractors, (all of the former collectively referred to as “Sponsor & Others”), and other individuals/entities associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter or win.
- BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE PROMOTION: The Promotion consists of three (3) separate sweepstakes periods (“Sweepstakes Periods”). Each Sweepstakes Period consists of two (2) separate drawings (“Drawings”). The Promotion starts 9/02/14 at 12:00 P.M., Central Time (“CT”) and ends 9/22/14 at 11:59:59 A.M., CT (“Promotion Period”). The specific dates for each Sweepstakes Period are stated in Rule 3 below. Non-winning entries from one (1) Sweepstakes Period will not carry forward into subsequent Sweepstakes Periods.
YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT, VALID TWITTER® ACCOUNT
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION.
NOTE: Due to the way Twitter operates its service, Sponsor may not receive entries from Twitter users with “protected” updates (i.e., entrant has set his/her account so that only people the entrant has approved can view their updates). If you Tweet via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive, including those to and from Sponsor. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply. You must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account and be a follower of @GEMonogram throughout the Promotion Period and for a reasonable time thereafter (for potential notification purposes) to participate in this Promotion. To be eligible, Tweets cannot contain any offensive language and must be in good taste as determined solely at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIODS: The Promotion begins 9/02/14 at 12:00 P.M., CT and ends 9/22/14 at 11:59:59 A.M., CT. and, as stated above, consists of three (3) Sweepstakes Periods, each of which contains two (2) Drawings. The important dates for each Sweepstakes Period are listed in the Table below. Remember: You may enter each Drawing only once per day regardless of the Twitter account name you use.
|Sweepstakes Period||Start Date(at 12:00 P.M. CT)||End Date(at 11:59:59 A.M. CT)||Random Drawing Date||NotificationDate|
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about the Drawing Dates listed in the Table above, the names of one (1) potential Winner of each of the Drawings in that respective Sweepstakes Period will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing conducted, in accordance with these Official Rules, from among the total number of all eligible entries received in that respective Drawing. Entries from one Sweepstakes Period will not be carried forward to succeeding Sweepstakes Periods. The potential Winners will be initially notified via Twitter direct message from Sponsor, on or about the Notification Dates listed in the Table above.
Potential Winners MUST respond to the direct message within 24 hours with the requested information, e.g. name, age, email address, etc. Potential Winners will then receive an email, which they MUST respond to within 48 hours, requesting additional information in order for verification and fulfillment purposes.
Failure to promptly respond to Sponsor’s direct messages may result in forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential Winner, time permitting. Sponsor’s decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Promotion.
- PrizeS & ODDS of winning: Total of 6 Winners: 2 Winners each Drawing:
(A) Each Winner of the 9/8/14 Drawings will receive a pair of tickets to the fifth annual Chicago Gourmet Hamburger Hop scheduled to be held on Friday, 9/26/14 at Millennium Park’s Harris Theater Rooftop from 6:00 P.M., CT to 9:00 P.M., CT. ARV: $250.70/pair;
(B) Each Winner of the 9/15/14 Drawings will receive a pair of tickets to the Chicago Gourmet Main Event – Sunday scheduled to be held at Millennium Park on Sunday, 9/28/14 from 12:00 P.M., CT to 5:00 P.M., CT. ARV $370.60/pair;
(C) Each Winner of the 9/22/14 Drawings will receive a pair of tickets to the Chicago Gourmet Main Event – Saturday scheduled to be held at Millennium Park on Saturday, 9/27/14 from 12:00 P.M., CT to 6:00 P.M., CT. ARV $370.60/pair.
All costs and expenses not specifically included in the above Prize description, e.g., travel, hotel accommodations, meals, personal expenditures, federal, state, and local taxes, etc. are solely the responsibility of the Winner in the respective Drawing (“Winner[s]”). Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a Prize with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor has no responsibility for a Winner’s inability to accept or utilize either his/her Prize. Entrants should regularly check their Twitter messages, email messages and spam filters to ensure they do not contain any important Promotion notifications.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and randomly select an alternate potential Winner in the event that: (a) a potential Winner is unreachable; (b) a Prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or is not responded to; (c) failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (d) a potential Winner declines acceptance of the Prize; or (e) if in Sponsor’s determination, a potential Winner has not complied with these Official Rules. If the actual retail value of the Prize is less than the stated Approximate Retail Value, the Winner will not receive the difference in value. Odds of winning a Drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received in that respective Drawing.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By acceptance of any Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, Twitter user/account name, personal information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law
- RELEASE: By acceptance of any Prize, each Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or acceptance of a Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Promotion or Prize-related activity whether hosted by Sponsor or a third party.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut or the appropriate Connecticut State Court located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Connecticut and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Connecticut. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- GENERAL: By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and Twitter’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://twitter.com/tos. Participants additionally agree that the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void in all jurisdictions other than those specifically included above and where prohibited by law. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will be neither acknowledged nor returned.
- NAMES OF THE WINNERS: To obtain a Winners List, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by 9/30/14 to GE Monogram Monday Winners List, 35610 Mound Rd, Dept 900, Sterling Heights, MI 48310.
Sponsor: General Electric Company, 3135 Easton Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06828 (This Promotion is offered by Sponsor’s Appliances & Lighting Division, P.O. Box 34820, Louisville, KY 40232-9923.)
These “GE Monogram Monday Chicago Gourmet Ticket Giveaway” Official Rules may not be re-published in whole or in part without the prior written consent of General Electric Company.
Twitter, Tweet, ReTweet and Twitter.com are the trademarks and service marks of Twitter, Inc. All rights reserved.
Neither Twitter, Inc. nor Twitter.com is a sponsor of this Promotion nor are they affiliated in any way with it.
© 2014 General Electric Company. All rights reserved.